- Water and Wastewater Engineers
- Water Treatment Engineers
- Civil Water Engineers
- Mechanical Water Engineers
- Electrical Water Engineers
- Structural Wastewater Network Planning Engineers
- Process Engineers
Water jobs across Australia and New Zealand
Are you looking for the opportunity to be who you are truly meant to be?
The opportunity to be recognised for your contribution to meaningful work that will create a better future for people and the planet.
The opportunity to expand your water knowledge through diverse experiences working with some of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest water clients.
The opportunity to master your professional and personal life commitments by working when and where is best for you and your work community.
Meet opportunity, at Aurecon.
Careers in our Water team
We are a passionate Water team of around 300 professionals across Australia and New Zealand who are somewhat obsessed about water and the positive impact it has on society and the environment.
We collaborate with our colleagues in Asia, and clients and communities across Asia Pacific to connect and sustain water access and quality for all.
We are problem solvers who want to make a difference for future generations. After all, everything needs water to continue to live and grow and thrive.
We’re looking for professionals with experience in the following areas:
- Water Resource Engineers
- Drainage Engineers
- Flood Engineers
- Flood Modellers
- Hydraulic Modellers
- Water Network Modellers
- Water Planning
- Dams Engineers
William Wu started out his career as a graduate in Cape Town but decided to take up an opportunity in Sydney Water team.
He shares how he has grown his career with the support, recognition and feedback from his team and managers, and how he has felt valued and met his opportunity as a senior water engineer.
William shares his story of transition and growth in this video.
In 2017, Juliana Fernandez made the move from Colombia to Australia to study English and find work as an engineer.
Discover how Juliana’s perseverance and passion led her to an opportunity at Aurecon that enables her to make a positive impact on communities and the environment.
Discover the water projects that get us out of bed every morning
Port Lincoln Wastewater Treatment Plant Redevelopment, Australia
Sydney Water Planning Partner, Australia
Why join the Aurecon water team?
- Your opportunity to work flexibly – work when, where and how it best suits you, our clients and the team. We support our people to effectively manage their workload and find healthy work-life boundaries.
- Your opportunity to make an impact – oversee and deliver projects across their entire lifecycle. Projects that improve the lives of people, communities and the planet.
- Your opportunity to grow – expand your water knowledge and sharpen your leadership and technical skills through tailored learning opportunities.
- Your opportunity to belong – bring your uniqueness and work alongside diverse teams across Aurecon and the industry.
- Your opportunity to be valued – support from leaders to grow your career to align with your passions.
If you’re interested in meeting your opportunity at Aurecon, connect with our Recruitment & Sourcing team.
Contact one of us below, or see all jobs.