- Water and Wastewater Engineers
- Water Treatment Engineers
- Civil Water Engineers
- Mechanical Water Engineers
- Electrical Water Engineers
- Structural Wastewater Network Planning Engineers
- Process Engineers
Water jobs across Australia and New Zealand
Are you looking for the opportunity to be who you are truly meant to be?
The opportunity to be recognised for your contribution to meaningful work that will create a better future for people and the planet.
The opportunity to expand your water knowledge through diverse experiences working with some of Australia and New Zealand’s biggest water clients.
The opportunity to master your professional and personal life commitments by working when and where is best for you and your work community.
Meet opportunity, at Aurecon.
Discover the water projects that get us out of bed every morning
Why join the Aurecon water team?
- Your opportunity to work flexibly – work when, where and how it best suits you, our clients and the team. We support our people to effectively manage their workload and find healthy work-life boundaries.
- Your opportunity to make an impact – oversee and deliver projects across their entire lifecycle. Projects that improve the lives of people, communities and the planet.
- Your opportunity to grow – expand your water knowledge and sharpen your leadership and technical skills through tailored learning opportunities.
- Your opportunity to belong – bring your uniqueness and work alongside diverse teams across Aurecon and the industry.
- Your opportunity to be valued – support from leaders to grow your career to align with your passions.