- UET20621 – Certificate II in ESI – Asset Inspection and Testing
- UET30621 – Certificate III in ESI – Distribution Overhead
- UET30821 – Certificate III in ESI – Distribution Underground
- UET40421 – Certificate IV in ESI – Network Systems
- UET40521 – Certificate IV in ESI – Power Systems Substations
- UEP50122 – Diploma of ESI Generation
Electrical Supply Industry Training Ensuring your workforce is safe and highly skilled
Our scope of registration allows for a range of generation, transmission, and distribution qualifications.
We primarily deliver our services at client worksites, using their procedures and equipment. We offer the choice of enrolment in relevant units and skillsets aligned to job requirements, as well as full qualifications.
Our training and development quality assurance means our clients receive skills transfer of the highest quality.
Aurecon regularly designs, develops and delivers qualifications, short courses and skillsets using units of competency from any of the qualifications we have on scope to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
We provide the following services:
Aurecon offers relevant, comprehensive, efficient and user-friendly assessments against both qualifications and units of competency.
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL) – from within the qualifications we have on scope
- Recognition of current competency (RCC) – from within the qualifications we have on scope
- Apprentice distribution overhead linesman
- Apprentice distribution cable jointer
Post trade training and enterprise skillsets
Aurecon customises enterprise-specific courses containing any single or cluster of units of competency from within the qualifications we have on scope. Examples include:
- LV and HV Line Work
- LV and HV Glove and Barrier (G&B)
- LV and HV Switching Operations (HVO)
- XLPE Cable Jointing
- Paper Lead Cable Jointing
- AS/NZS 4761.1:2018
ESI/Enterprise refreshers and other training services
- Nationally recognised ESI refresher training
- Industry and enterprise-specific training programs
Managed training services
Aurecon has a strong capability and demonstrated background in consulting on a range of training and development management programs. We immerse ourselves in our client organisations, industry bodies, training stakeholders and representative groups, by actively being part of the business process. It is the strength of these relationships that enable us to deliver proficient solutions on the projects we undertake.
Aurecon provides its learning and development services on a total outsourced basis. Clients can tailor these services to meet their budgets and operational needs.
- Competency mapping, frameworks and management
- Instructional design, curriculum development and technical writing
- Training needs analysis
- Procedure and method development
- Vendor management (trainer provider sourcing)
- Training delivery administration, records management and reporting
- Funding claims and financial management
- Verification of competency assessments
- Workplace audits and subject matter expertise
- Overflow supply of trainers and assessors