- Combined Services Route Engineers
- Track Engineers
- Permanent Way Engineers
- Rail Engineers
- Signalling Engineers
- Overhead Line Engineers
Rail jobs across Australia and New Zealand
Are you looking for the opportunity to be who you are truly meant to be?
The opportunity to be recognised for everything you bring – and feel a shared sense of belonging, working with curious problem finders and problem solvers, who like to stretch the boundaries of innovation and bring ideas to life.
The opportunity to work on technically complex, iconic infrastructure projects, at the time and place that suits you and your work community.
The opportunity for continuous growth and diverse experiences to help you become the best and truest version of yourself while tackling some of the biggest challenges facing the world.
Meet opportunity, at Aurecon.
Discover the rail projects that get us out of bed every morning
Why join the Aurecon rail team?
- Your opportunity to work flexibly – work when, where and how it best works for you, our clients and the team. We support our people to effectively manage their workload and find healthy work-life boundaries.
- Your opportunity to make an impact – discover complex projects that connect and move our communities. Iconic projects that you can stamp your name on and be proud to share with your family and friends.
- Your opportunity to grow – expand your rail knowledge and sharpen your leadership and technical skills through Aurecon’s tailored learning opportunities.
- Your opportunity to belong – bring your uniqueness and expertise to work alongside diverse teams across Aurecon and the industry.
- Your opportunity to be valued – support from leaders to grow your career in line with your passions and be recognised for the contribution you make.