All bursaries are granted on merit. Bursaries are reviewed after each examination to assess the student's academic performance and are renewed annually. We make sure you have plenty of support to get you through. A Group Bursary Co-ordinator is available to provide much needed support and our current graduate network is also available for support.
After graduation, you will be required to work one year with Aurecon for every year of your bursary (including any suspension period). In-service training periods are excluded from this. The service obligation period will commence after successful completion of studies/after graduation.
1. Upon receipt of your application, screening and shortlisting will be conducted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You will be required to submit the following documentation to complete your application:
• Completed application form
• Copy of your CV in Word or PDF format
• Certified copy of your South African ID Book
• Certified copy of all your Academic Transcripts
2. Should your application be shortlisted, you will be invited to attend panel interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban
3. Bursary agreements are then offered to successful candidates