As our communities continue to grow, the capacity of new and existing infrastructure to accommodate this growth has become increasingly important. The sustainability of our infrastructure is now a key long term consideration.
Aurecon has a proven history of delivering on key land infrastructure projects for rural, residential and industrial land development. We are well regarded for our ability to identify non traditional approaches to enhancing the capacity of existing infrastructure to respond to increasing demand.
In the case of urban infrastructure and development projects, many diverse skills are required, including advisory services, project management, design engineering, urban design, environmental assessment and monitoring, surveying, and environmental and policy planning – all of which must be tailored to the specific requirements of clients.
Our specialist consultants work with clients and other stakeholders (including government agencies) during all phases of assessment, risk analysis, strategic planning, design and construction management. We offer total engineering services, from engineering feasibility assessments to infrastructure master planning and design, effectively integrating the following elements within a single development:
- Geotechnical and contamination assessments.
- Stormwater and drainage investigations and design
- Road and subdivision planning and design
- Telecommunications, power and gas design
- Water and wastewater investigation and design
- Water sensitive urban design.
Additional services we draw upon for diverse land infrastructure development projects include:
- Asset management
- Cadastral and construction surveying
- Environmental assessment and site monitoring
- Environmental and development planning
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Project advisory
- Project cost reporting
- Strategic planning
- Traffic and transport planning
- 3D visualisation and animation.