31 July 2014 - The latest issue of Aurecon’s 360° magazine, focusing on ‘technology and people’, has been released.
“Our skills and expertise as consultants are increasingly being enhanced by the application of technologically-driven solutions to solve client challenges,” said Anthony McCusker, Acting Chief Executive Officer.
The latest 360 magazine includes:
· An examination of where the oil and gas industry is headed – in particular, what the emergence of floating liquid natural gas platforms means for exploration, production, engineers and end clients
· How technologies such as people movement modelling and BIM are shaping the design and delivery of buildings and their ongoing management
· An assessment of what is driving manufacturing trends – macro/micro, economic, consumer trends, disruptive technology and how these factors are impacting the design and operation of manufacturing operations and management thinking
· An insight into how global mining houses are responding to falling commodity prices and rising costs by using technology to drive productivity across the value chain
This magazine is the ‘Augmented Reality’ issue
From your mobile/tablet device, scan the QR code or go to www.aurasma.com to download the free augmented reality viewer app Aurasma.
To view the augmented reality, here’s all you need to do:
· Open the Aurasma app. From the viewfinder, select the Aurasma menu, marked by the icon in the middle of the bottom screen
· In the bottom menu choose the “Search” icon, which is depicted by the magnifying glass.
· Type in the name “Aurecon” in the search bar
· Select Aurecon and press “Follow”
When you see the A-shaped icon, select the view finder in the Aurasma app, point the device at the page spread and bring it to life.